- 40 years of Pako Festa
- Suspicious grass fire in Norlane
- Section of Jan Juc closed due to unstable cliff
- The Internet Is Having A Field Day Over Who Should Be Cast In The Beatles Upcoming Biopics
- It’s Time to Drop These Two Myths iPhone Users Swear By
- Meet the local face of the Good Friday Appeal
- New initiative targeting sexual harassment in nightclubs
- Local firies join Beaufort battle
- Wanted man may be in Wyndham
- Strike action hits local trains
In addition to our on-air streams, there are many ways to listen to bay 93.9 – meaning that your favourite shows, music, podcasts, and more are literally at your fingertips to enjoy everywhere you go, 24/7!
Listen on the go!
If you’re on the move or out and about, you can listen to bay 93.9 by downloading our app to your phone or tablet.
If you want to listen on your Apple TV, you can also stream us via iHeartRadio. Simply search the App Store on your TV for RadioApp, download the app and begin streaming away!
Have Smart Speakers? iHeart has you covered so you can listen to us on Amazon Alexa, Google Nest, Sonos, or on an Apple device.
To listen on a HomePod set up an Apple shortcut or summon Siri and say Hey Siri, play bay 9 3 9.
On your Amazon smart speakers or any Alexa-enabled device. Just say Alexa, play bay 9 3 9 on iHeartRadio!
Google Nest owners, just tell your Google Assistant Hey Google, play bay 9 3 9!
You can also ask for a station by its frequency.
For more information on RadioApp, check out the RadioApp website.
If you’re having issues with your app or radio streams please contact us using the form below.