- Top 10 Video Games for Christmas 2023
- Aussies Set to Enjoy Cheaper Petrol for Christmas
- Wyndham Councillor stood down over ‘serious misconduct’
- Snap-Happy Gondola Riders Capsize and Take Icy Plunge!
- Protesters deface Coker’s office
- Council considers free snake removal service
- Concerns for missing Xavier
- 100 firies tackle Rockbank blaze
- You won’t believe the cost of Kevin’s groceries in Home Alone now
- EPA approves controversial Lara facility
In addition to our on-air streams, there are many ways to listen to bay 93.9 – meaning that your favourite shows, music, podcasts, and more are literally at your fingertips to enjoy everywhere you go, 24/7!
Listen on the go!
If you’re on the move or out and about, you can listen to bay 93.9 by downloading our app to your phone or tablet.
If you want to listen on your Apple TV, you can also stream us via iHeartRadio. Simply search the App Store on your TV for RadioApp, download the app and begin streaming away!
Have Smart Speakers? iHeart has you covered so you can listen to us on Amazon Alexa, Google Nest, Sonos, or on an Apple device.
To listen on a HomePod set up an Apple shortcut or summon Siri and say Hey Siri, play bay 9 3 9.
On your Amazon smart speakers or any Alexa-enabled device. Just say Alexa, play bay 9 3 9 on iHeartRadio!
Google Nest owners, just tell your Google Assistant Hey Google, play bay 9 3 9!
You can also ask for a station by its frequency.
For more information on RadioApp, check out the RadioApp website.
If you’re having issues with your app or radio streams please contact us using the form below.