The block was left damaged and covered in graffiti early last week, leaving an expensive repair bill understood to be around $15,000.
The Management Committee said while the blocks have been reopened, minor works will continue in the cleanup.
“Our team has been hard at work and the Ocean Grove Main Beach toilet block will reopen on (Thursday 6 July),” a Barwon Coast spokesperson said.
“Some minor works will be continuing in coming weeks, however we’re happy this important community facility will once again be available for community use.”
Police are continuing to investigate and are going through CCTV footage.
Anyone with information on the vandal attack is being urged to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
Image: Barwon Coast (Facebook).