Emergency services have been called to a garage fire in Anglesea.
The owner raised the alarm after seeing a glow and smoke coming from the garage in Elizabeth Street just before 11pm Sunday.
Brigades from Anglesea, Aireys Inlet and Torquay were quickly on scene to bring the flames under control.
The blaze was contained to the garage.
The CFA says paramedics were called to treat the owner for shock.
The cause will be investigated today.
Meantime, police are investigating a weekend unit fire in Norlane.
Emergency services found the Plume Street property well alight when they arrived in the early hours of Sunday.
Firefighters took around 20 minutes to bring the incident under control.
No-one was inside at the time.
Picture: File image [Supplied]